Seacrest’s Typo Keyboard Accessory Sells Out After CES DebutNick Turner
The Typo Keyboard, an iPhone accessory backed by “American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest, is scheduled to ship to customers by the end of the month after the product sold out of its initial inventory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis