GameStop Tumbles After Cutting Forecast as Game Sales DropCliff Edwards
GameStop Corp. tumbled the most in 11 years after the video-game retailer cut its earnings forecast because of lower-than-expected sales of games and reduced profit margin from consoles in the holiday period.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion