Training New Lawyers to Start Affordable Law FirmsBy
One block west of Chicago’s Loop, young entrepreneurs occupy a 4,300-square-foot open-plan office in a renovated old warehouse. They’re not hunched over laptops trying to code the next hot app. Instead, they’re scouring paperwork, helping people fight eviction, file divorces, write wills, or apply for citizenship.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas