Thai Stocks at Two-Week High as Baht Gains on Political OptimismYumi Teso
Thailand’s stocks rose to a two-week high and the baht advanced for a second day on optimism Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s proposal to initiate talks with anti-government demonstrators will help ease political tensions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy