San Miguel’s Top Frontier May Sell Stock This Year, Ang SaysJoel Guinto and Cecilia Yap
Top Frontier Investment Holdings Inc., the controlling shareholder of San Miguel Corp. that began trading in a separate listing in Manila today, may sell shares this year to help fund expansion and cut debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy