'Dumb Starbucks,' Obamacare Subsidies, Westminster's Pet Shop: Feb. 11By
Samantha Schaefer and Tiffany Hsu report on a Los Angeles storefront called “Dumb Starbucks.” It may be a marketing ploy or a work of performance art, but Starbucks says the shop violates its trademark. [Los Angeles Times]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap