U.K. Stocks Post Biggest Rally of 2014 as Miners AdvanceAlexis Xydias
U.K. stocks climbed, posting their biggest rally this year, as a report showing a slowdown in U.S. job creation bolstered speculation that the Federal Reserve won’t rush to slow its bond-buying program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap