Israel Plan for New Homes in West Bank Sparks Palestinian AngerGwen Ackerman
Israel announced details of plans to build as many as 2,000 new homes in West Bank settlements and east Jerusalem, reigniting an issue that has bedeviled U.S. efforts to broker a peace deal with the Palestinians.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy