Investors Push Bolland on Cash Returns as Sales DeclineGabi Thesing and Paul Jarvis
Marks & Spencer Group Plc Chief Executive Officer Marc Bolland doesn’t make as much money selling clothes as smaller rival Next Plc. To soften the blow, some investors would like him to mimic his competitor’s record on giving back cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy