Fed’s Lacker Says Weak Jobs Report Won’t Deter Taper DiscussionsJeff Kearns
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Jeffrey Lacker said the slump in job growth last month doesn’t signify a major shift in the labor market, and another reduction in bond purchases probably will be considered by the Fed this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day