Canada Stocks Rise to 3-Year High as Gold Jumps After Jobs DataEric Lam
Canadian stocks rose a fourth day, to an almost three-year high, as gold rallied on speculation that weaker-than-estimated U.S. jobs growth will lead the Federal Reserve to slow the pace of stimulus withdrawal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders