Argentina’s Pension Fund Sells Bonds to Boost Parallel Peso RateCamila Russo
Argentina’s state pension fund sold government dollar bonds due 2018 to local investors yesterday for the first time in a bid to strengthen the peso in the so-called blue-chip swap market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy