U.K. Retail Christmas Losers Emerge as Shopper Habits ChangeGabi Thesing and Clementine Fletcher
Three of Britain’s biggest retailers emerged as casualties of the Christmas season as consumers pared spending on everything from food to clothing, while changing their shopping habits to seek convenience.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's