The Young and the Bankless
There are plenty of reasons to open a bank account when you’re young. It’s a convenient way to gain access to money, a gateway to more credit, and, in most countries, safer than a mattress. Yet all around the world, young people are less likely than older folks to hold bank accounts, according to a forthcoming report from the World Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas