BMW’s Rolls-Royce 2013 Deliveries Rise 1.5% on Wraith CarTom Lavell
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, the super-luxury division of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, sold 1.5 percent more cars in 2013 as the introduction of the Wraith coupe propelled demand in the final weeks of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’