The Three Things Media Companies Must Change—NowSaul J. Berman
The list of businesses that barely survived the digital revolution is lengthy. Record stores and music companies, video stores, newspaper publishers, and others such as cable operators are increasingly threatened. These businesses have been forced to shutter or reinvent themselves in the new age of media. In many cases, their partners—even those that weren’t directly hit—were, at the very least, adversely affected. Case in point: The U.S. Postal Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet