Americans Are Eating More Velveeta, and Now There's Not EnoughBy
If only televised football didn’t go so well with gooey dip. Couch-dwelling Americans are facing a potential Velveeta shortage first reported by Ad Age on Tuesday morning, with some of the more concerned already calling it “cheesepocalypse.” The culprit: high demand as the National Football League playoffs kick into high gear, the company claims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing