Citigroup Said to Weigh Sale of $1 Billion in Fund StakesSabrina Willmer and Kiel Porter
Citigroup Inc., which is scaling back illiquid investments to comply with rules that limit risk-taking by banks, may sell about $1 billion in holdings managed by its former private-equity business, according to five people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks