Verint to Buy Kana for $514 Million to Complement TechnologyTom Lavell
Verint Systems Inc. plans to buy Kana Software Inc. for about $514 million to add technologies to complement its Actionable Intelligence software that helps organizations capture and analyze voice, video and text data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’