Hedge Funds Raise ICE Brent Crude Net-Longs to 10-Week HighGrant Smith
Hedge funds and other money managers raised net bullish bets on Brent crude to the highest level in 10 weeks, according to data from ICE Futures Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards