Bottled Water Companies Closed by Health Issues, Viet News SaysRandall Hackley
Operations at 15 companies have been suspended after bottling and selling water that failed to meet health safety requirements, Viet Nam News said, citing the Central Highland Dak Lak Province People’s Committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day