Billionaire Li Said to Test Demand for Electricity IPO Next WeekFox Hu
Power Assets Holdings Ltd., controlled by Asia’s richest man Li Ka-shing, plans to start gauging demand next week for the initial public offering of its Hong Kong electricity unit, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts