Tricky Tax Questions for American Expats With Online BusinessesBy
Question: I am an American, self-employed, selling expensive cosmetics on the Internet. I moved to Berlin in late 2012. My 2013 gross income will be between $60,000 and $80,000. My PayPal address and bank accounts are in the U.S. How should I file my taxes for 2013?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas