Robotic Gas-Station Pump by Fuelmatics and Husky
Innovators: Fueling-equipment makers Fuelmatics, based in Sweden, and Husky, based in Pacific, Mo.
Form and function: An automated pump that uses visual sensors to locate a car’s fuel door and can add gas without the driver leaving the vehicle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster