FireEye Acquires Closely Held Mandiant for $1.05 BillionChris Strohm
FireEye Inc. said it acquired closely held Mandiant Corp. in a deal worth $1.05 billion, the latest move to consolidate providers of services that protect computer networks against hackers and spies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone