Billionaire Mistry’s Wealth Swells on TCS Rally: Corporate IndiaBhuma Shrivastava
Indian-origin billionaire Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry added $2.8 billion to his wealth last year, helped by a 73 percent surge in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. that was the best performance in the S&P BSE Sensex index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day