Lafite ’08 Drops Near Four-Year Low as Liv-Ex 50 Extends DeclineGuy Collins
Two cases of 2008 Chateau Lafite Rothschild, a Medoc first-growth wine estate, fetched 5,200 pounds ($8,570) each on Liv-ex this month as collectors shunned younger wines in favor of those available for drinking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts