India’s Uttar Pradesh Signs Contracts for Solar PlantsNatalie Obiko Pearson
Moser Baer India Ltd., a solar manufacturer based in New Delhi, won a contract to sell power from a proposed plant in Uttar Pradesh state, allowing it to proceed with the project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone