China Everbright in HanKore Water Agreement Plans Majority StakeJoshua Fellman
China Everbright International Ltd., a developer of water and environmental protection projects, plans to inject all water-industry investments into HanKore Environment Tech Group Ltd. in exchange for a majority stake in the company, according to a Hong Kong exchange filing.
China Everbright signed a framework agreement with Singapore-listed HanKore, which will issue consideration shares at S$0.0703 each and become a subsidiary on completion of the accord, according to the statement. Terms will be finalized following due diligence and the signing of a definitive agreement, China Everbright said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Uber Halts Autonomous-Car Testing After Fatal Arizona Crash
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge