Asian Stocks Advance as Japanese Shares Increase on YenYoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks rose, with the regional benchmark gauge advancing for a tenth day, as Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average capped its biggest annual gain since 1972 after the yen extended losses past 105 to the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing