Vodafone Gets 15-Year Rights to Use Turkish State Fiber LinesErcan Ersoy
Vodafone Group Plc’s Turkey division agreed to pay 128 million liras ($61.5 million) to use part of the state power transmission company’s fiber network for 15 years, said Gokhan Ogut, the unit’s chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders