Nextel Mexico’s Decline Forces Tough DecisionsPatricia Laya
NII Holdings Inc., a wireless carrier that operates under the Nextel brand in Latin America, is faltering in its attempt to turn a walkie-talkie service into a viable competitor to Mexico’s mobile-phone giants, making it a potential target or partner for a rival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day