Lone Star-Backed Continental Files for $200 Million IPOMohammed Hadi
Continental Building Products Inc., the gypsum-wallboard manufacturer acquired by Lone Star Funds this year, filed to raise $200 million in an initial public offering in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing