Gasoline at 3-Month High as Nickel Falls: Commodities at CloseChristine Harvey
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities climbed 0.2% to 636.65 at 2:10 p.m. in New York, with gasoline rising to a three-month high while nickel fell. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of raw materials advanced 0.3% to 1,455.567.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy