India Probes Agarwal’s Role in Hindustan Zinc Stake SaleAbhishek Shanker
India’s top investigating agency started a probe into the role of billionaire Anil Agarwal and some government officials in the sale of a stake in Hindustan Zinc Ltd., citing irregularities in the divestment process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap