Ghana’s Currency Controls Can’t Stop Cedi Falling 19th YearMoses Mozart Dzawu
Measures planned by the Bank of Ghana to control lenders’ foreign-exchange trading may not halt a slide in the cedi as it heads for a 19th straight annual depreciation against the dollar, Standard Bank Group Ltd. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day