Ex-Tiffany Executive Gets Prison in $2.1 Million TheftBob Van Voris
A former Tiffany & Co. executive who stole jewelry including diamond rings and bracelets worth $2.1 million over eight of her almost 25 years at the luxury retailer was sentenced to a year and a day in prison by a federal judge who called her crime “inexplicable.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe