With $200 Million in Revenue, South Korea's Top Messaging App Is All Smiley FacesBy
In South Korea, there's no escaping KakaoTalk. The country has a smartphone penetration rate of 73 percent, according to research firm EMarketer, and of those people, 93 percent use the mobile messaging app Kakao, says Nielsen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day