Chinese Businessman Presumed Dead in French Helicopter CrashBloomberg News
Chinese businessman Lam Kok, his 12-year-old son and two other people are presumed to have died when the helicopter they were traveling in plunged into a river in France’s southwestern Bordeaux region on Dec. 20.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe