U.S. Stocks Rise to Records as GDP Growth Tops EstimatesLu Wang and Callie Bost
U.S. stocks rose, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index capping its biggest weekly gain since October, as data showing faster-than-estimated growth boosted confidence in the world’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash