Ruble Heads for 2nd Weekly Decline as Bond Outflows AccelerateVladimir Kuznetsov
The ruble fluctuated, heading for a second consecutive weekly decline, as outflows from Russian bond funds accelerated to the most since June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy