Reliance Industries Gains Most in 7 Months on Gas Price ApprovalRakteem Katakey
Reliance Industries Ltd., the operator of India’s biggest natural gas field, gained the most in seven months after the government allowed it to raise prices starting April.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing