Kabel Deutschland CEO to Leave Following Takeover by VodafoneCornelius Rahn
Adrian von Hammerstein, the chief executive officer of Vodafone Group Plc’s German cable acquisition Kabel Deutschland, will leave at the end of March and be replaced by his deputy Manuel Cubero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone