Google Antitrust Settlement Offer Rejected by EU’s AlmuniaAoife White
Google Inc. has only a “little time left” to settle a European Union probe after the bloc’s top antitrust official rejected the company’s latest proposal to resolve the three-year old dispute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap