Emerging Stocks Post Longest Weekly Losing Streak in Six MonthsRajhkumar K Shaaw and Lyubov Pronina
Emerging-market stocks posted the longest weekly slump since June as a cut in U.S. stimulus spurred capital outflows and Chinese money-market rates rebounded. Turkey’s lira and the Brazilian real fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster