Bioglow Develops Glow-in-the-Dark Plants as Lights
Innovator: Alex Krichevsky
Title: Molecular biologist and founder and research director of plant developer Bioglow in St. Louis
Form and function: Plants are genetically modified with DNA from naturally glowing marine bacteria so they, too, emit a visible yellow-green glow. The plants could someday provide renewable lighting for driveways and other paths.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange