Actavis Managers Reap $115 Million on Warner Chilcott BuyAaron Kirchfeld
Actavis Plc awarded Chief Executive Officer Paul Bisaro and four top managers about $115 million in early-vested stock and retention bonuses after the U.S. generic-drug maker bought Ireland-based Warner Chilcott Plc. It was a rare instance of rewarding executives of the acquirer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States