U.K. Jockey Club Says Prize Money Will Increase to $70 MillionAlex Duff
The Jockey Club, the biggest commercial group in U.K. horseracing, said prize money at 15 racecourses it operates will increase by a projected 3.6 percent to 42.8 million pounds ($70.2 million) in 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis