Sensex Climbs as RBI Unexpectedly Holds Indian Interest RatesSantanu Chakraborty
India’s benchmark equity index rose to a one-week high, led by businesses sensitive to borrowing costs such as capital goods and real estate, after the central bank unexpectedly refrained from raising interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day