How to Manage Hundreds of Millions of Urban Migrants: China's Police Weigh InBy
The Public Security Ministry, China’s police force, is working with 11 other government bodies on drafting guidelines for reforming the thorny hukou system with a target for full implementation by 2020, reported the China Daily on Dec. 18.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020